Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend + a Contest!

Hey guys!

Guess what?  Only three days til my birthday!  I'm down in Charleston, South Carolina where I grew up, and can't wait to celebrate in true southern fashion with some great seafood, a little bluegrass, a Civil War-era ghost story or two, and a walk on Folly Beach--where my best friends and I used to gaze longingly at the surfers.  It's so good to be home!  If you've never been to Charleston before you are seriously missing out.


Another reason to celebrate?  The oh-so-awesome Penguin Marketing Team just put together a fabulous Spring '12 Sampler, featuring the first 2 chapters of CATASTROPHIC HISTORY, BORN WICKED, THE DISENCHANTMENTS, RIPPER, and A TEMPTATION OF ANGELS!  I keep getting more and more excited about Spring 12'--only a few months to go!  So what are you waiting for?  Click here for a sneak peak!


In honor of this super cool sampler (and my almost birthday), I'll be giving away one signed ARC of my book, THE CATASTROPHIC HISTORY OF YOU AND ME!  Entering for a chance to win is easy.  All you have to do is share a comment below, leave me a birthday note on Facebook, or retweet Penguin's link to the sampler, like this: 

Check out Penguin’s Teen Spring Sampler, featuring BORN WICKED & CATASTROPHIC HISTORY here: tinyurl.com/penguinsneakpeek @JessRothenberg

The contest closes at EXACTLY midnight on Monday, 10/10 (when I officially turn into a pumpkin), so hurry!  ; )  

Good luck and happy holiday weekend!  

xo,





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! There's nothing quite like being back home for your birthday. I am so excited to read The Castastrophic History of You and Me, it's one of my most wanted releases :0) Thanks for the contest!

    Sarah @ The Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read Catastrophic! (Do you still remember my email to you a few months ago? That enthusiasm has only grown!)

    I've tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/mermaidvisions/status/122749333648060418

    angelidgcruz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, am I allowed to enter? I'm dying to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jess! My birthday is Tuesday and unfortunately I won't be doing anything fun and I have to work. :(

    ReplyDelete